During the Holland Innovation Challenge many questions are sure to arise. We will endeavour to answer them all as fully as possible and keep you up to date of any new developments. Meanwhile we have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help you on your way to rise to this challenge.
1. Why the Holland Innovation Challenge?
With this project, the overall aim is to strengthen the bilateral relationship between Kazakhstan and the Netherlands in a fresh and modern way. Furthermore, it brings along some interesting opportunities for all parties involved.
- It provides students and young professionals the chance to present their ideas to different actors in the public and private sector in a really concrete and tangible way.
- With the different outcomes companies can further explore the opportunities to work with Kazakh / Dutch parties to implement innovations with a socio-economic outcome.
- The whole project is about creating an ecosystem between various Kazakh and Dutch parties, from the private, public and knowledge sectors. With an extended network for all parties involved as a result.
- It offers Dutch companies the possibility to present their innovation, with real relevance for Kazakhstan, at the Holland Innovation Plaza in the Dutch Pavilion.
2. Who is organising the Holland Innovation Challenge?
Several partners are involved in making the Holland Innovation Challenge an overwhelming success. Commissioned by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the project team combines specialists from both the Netherlands Enterprise Agency and SustainableMotion.